Monday, March 31, 2008

The Traffic Police.

Alan Duff accused of manhandling policewoman ... now having observed from afar Mr Duff's demeanour, I would have tended to rework the headline to reflect his need for attention viz. 'Alan Duff accused of womanhandling policewoman.'
But having occasion to experience the north of Taupo 'speed control cowboys,' I can only sympathise with him ... they are 'beyond the pale' and I actually wrote some time ago to the Ministry of Transport to warn them of their arrogance, the intransigent nature of this and the absolute 'cowboy nature' with which they use their vehicles ... and that this behaviour would result in excess from their victims.
Now, in my case it was a ... well you could only describe him as, 'an arrogant red haired prick' who was 'showboating' in front of a female trainee ... and showboating he was indeed, doing, a 'u' turn in the face of following traffic, all but loss of control as he pulled on to the loose metal on the shoulder of the road .... this has been the only time in 45 years of driving that I have abused a traffic officer.
'Tis to be hoped that it was not this trainee that took a 'liking' to Mr Duff ... if it was, she deserves a jolly good flailing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]