Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Lesser Man.

"I knew something was wrong, " said Kimbers, reflecting , "due to his reluctance to ... well to make out. I had given him many hints and his reticence had started me thinking that there must be someting wrong with me ... but then when he finally succumbed ... and he was so determined to have the lights out, I knew there was something wrong and when I got a brief glimpse he hurriedly covered it with his hand and it immediately went flaccid and I am sure it tried to withdraw in to his body. He was just so tortured by it, by the notion that his parents had brutalised him, maimed him and of the sight of that bared glans - from my research I know lots of sexual words," she said, knowingly and then continued.
"I knew I had to do something to help him deal with this post traumatic stress, this feeling that he was somehow less of a man ... and then it came to me. I already knew a lot about blood flow, tumescence, thermal imaging and pain - but really I had always wanted to be a psychiatrist and I would have been if my parents had not been so goddamed emphatic that that sort of pain was a luxury" she sighed depairingly and continued,"And so I designed this research project to measure pain and sensitivity thresholds in both the covered and uncovered glans and put one sensor on the penis and one on the non dominant forearm - putting it on the dominant forearm would have likely given results no different to those on the penis. The results, and I saw them with my own eyes, were quite unambiguous, quite compelling, uncircumcised men receive no more sexual sensation than circumcised men, and this contradicts the widely held belief ...
circumcised men felt the same amount of sensitivity to touch and pain in various states of sexual arousal as those with foreskins ... while viewing erotic films." She looked skywards, wistfully, fondly recollecting, " and he was so empowered by this he became unashamedly exhibitionistic, so brazen. I felt so fulfilled, well for a while at least ... and it is quite difficult ascertaining the equivalence of feelings of sensitivity across males," she interposed, reflecting on her professional acumen and creativity.
But then her mood darkened. " I looked at forty men, half circumcised and half uncircumcised in different stages of arousal, of tumesence, of erection ... and they were all so big ... and he was so, well, so small. I felt so trapped, robbed," her eyes welled-up with tears as she continued, " and it got worse. I should have known, I did know that the anxiety he was showing combined with an unprotected glans meant masturbation sessions would be quick, brief ... I knew he was a plumber, he made no secret of that and that reflexively people try to avoid pain ... and I knew that the average time for the average american male to orgasm, from go to whoa, was 2.5 minutes and that they were almost all circumcised ... I knew all this, and still I chose a premature ejaculator ... and he was so quick." She paused, long, " But that was all right," she said, "because I suggested he should share his new found confidence with others and he was only too keen to oblige."
She stared thoughtfully in to the distance, " I learned much from that research," she said, " and not only about the range of shape and size and the need to optimise, but also that the circumcised glans has necessarily been trained for speed or abrasion minimisation, and the need to assay before you lay." She smiled at her cleverness .... and of her research, she just shrugged her shoulders.

2 comments:

Oswald Bastable said...

There is no cure for premature ejaculation.







But I hear it's coming quickly...

mojo said...

I believe wringing the neck is pretty effective... & I note that you currently have an interest in necks.
Thought I better tell you, just in case ...